Sunday, July 8, 2007

Very tired on the weekends

.. and this weekend is no exception to that. She remains off of the temadar, but daily radiation treatments seem to get her down by Saturday. She needs lots of rest. She says she is "okay" today, and rather than have to get dressed and all to go to church today, she is watching the religious programs that she likes on tv. (Lots and lots of music which she loves)

I'm going out of town again Monday, and the folks (Dad and Ma Squaw Ezzell) will sit again. I am so very thankful for them. They are gracious and never complain. I will return Wednesday evening late.

Thanks for all the love and prayers.
Bill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I continue to pray each day throughout the day for you. Thank you for keeping the blog updated so we know what's going on. Praying for Bill as he works and is away, I know that is hard. Thankful for your family Jeanine that is nearby and can assist you! Love, diane Joshua 1:9

Bill Nichols said...

Hi Diane,
Thanks for your sweet message on my blog site. It's difficult with Bill being away so much, but we do have to have an income and we're doing the best we can. I do miss him terribly though. He's my man!
I'm so very thankful for everyone who is praying for me. I know I'm in wonderful care because my folks and family are taking care of me. I have to tell you what great neighbors I also have. They just treat me so well and I couldn't have hand picked any as great as they are! My little neighbor girls, Erica and Kaila, made me little support pins to wear to my radiation. They're just adoreable and I wear my pins everyday! All of the folks at radiation think I'm pretty special. But Diane, we know that I am special!!!! tee hee hee Gotta get some rest. Still praying the weather is cooling down in CA. Love & kisses, Jeanine p.s. I'm in under Bill's info because for some reason mine simply won't work! XO