Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lots of things low, but NOT her faith-fight-spirit!

Good evening all:
Jeanine remains in the hospital tonight, whey the get her low platelet count, low white cell count, and low blood pressure back where they should be.

I'm still in Harrisonburg, VA, and will be home tomorrow night. (can't wait)

Her phone in the hospital is 214-645-1311. (her cell battery is low,(no pun intended) and the charger is at home. Chances are that she will go home tomorrow, but don't want them to push it until those things are well controlled. She is also very susceptable to colds, flu, etc., so we have to use care around that. (low white count)

God Bless you all, and thanks much for your continued prayers.

Bill

1 comment:

Nina L. Nichols said...

So very glad I can talk with you and let you know you are loved and in my daily prayers. I also have prayerful thoughts for you too, Bill, I well know this isn't easy for you. Also glad I know you well enough that your love for one another and God Almighty, gives both the strength to endure. Love, hugs and kisses, Nina