Friday, July 13, 2007

She's having a GOOD Friday this 13th!!

Dear Friends and Family:
I took her for her radiation treatment today. (first that I have been able to do for a while, as have been traveling) - (Thanks God for Dad and Mom Ezzell). Gotta tell you that she is doing and feeling the best today that I have seen! She helped prepare supper, and ate well! She has done some work around the office, and in her words is "having a good brain day"! I fell asleep in my chair after supper, and woke with a start. She was not where she normally is! (she never stays where I put her) Quick tour of the house; couldn't find her. Noticed front door unlocked- lo-and-behold, she was out front trimming the flower basket. This might seem insignificant, but it is rare that she feels like going outside for anything, let alone do something like that.

Praise the Lord! Keep them good days a-com'in.

God Bless you all and have a safe weekend.

Bill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the best bit of news - the ol' Jeanine! Never staying put. Always moving around and active. I am so happy to hear that.

The prayers are still coming from GA.

Love - Pat

Anonymous said...

I read your blogs every few days and an happy that things are working so well. Thanks for this blog, it keeps me in touch without intruding.
Bobbi