Saturday, July 14, 2007

She's having trouble with her personal blog sign-in

..... so here is the contents. (we'll ask Kara to fix it so she can go back in directly)

From Jeanine:
Hello Everyone!

Just had to let you know what a great brain day I've had today! It's great to be alive and thanks for your love and prayers! I don't know how long this will last, but golly does it feel good to feel good!

They changed my prescription today on the radiation and I am in the final 7 days of treatment. I don't know what is going to happen once my treatments are done because I'm not able to take the Temodar pills (chemo). That's what has caused me to have my platelet count problem. But I guarantee you one thing...as soon as I know you all will be the first ones to know!!!!

Keep checking my blog: http://www.jeanineupdate.blogspot.com

Love to you all,
Jean, Jeanine, Aunt Jean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates Bill and Jean, (and Kara for making it all happen).

You are loved, and thought about more than you know...

Marcy