Sunday, July 22, 2007

Another weekend - Plans for Monday

Good evening all. This weekend has been quiet, because of the "isolation" we have had to ensure. We didn't go anywhere to avoid exposure to any nasties that might give her grief. Jan did come over and stay with her Sunday morning so I could go to mass. Jan wore her little mask. Jeanine had a bit of an upset stomach all day long. We watched her closely, but no fever or anything bad like that. We did sit on the back porch for a bit, and she couldn't stand the weeds in her flower bed, and pulled some of those. It was pretty hot, so we didn't stay too long.

Tomorrow, she is supposed to resume the radiation treatments. (she only has 7 left) There will no doubt be blood work to see if the white blood cells have come back, and hopefully the body-machine that makes the platelets has kicked back in. There is always the possibility that she will have to go back to the hospital until those critical items are corrected. We should know more after tomorrows session. Including, when she will resume the chemo. I have to go to St. Paul, MN for 2 days; will return Wednesday evening. Again Mom and Dad Ezzell will stay with her constantly.

Love and prayers always.
Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanine & Bill,

Thanks for keeping us posted! I sure have been keeping you guys in my prayers. If I looked in the dictionary under "faith" and "courage," I know I'd see your lovely face smiling at me! Please let me know if there's anything I can do...run errands, grocery shop, etc.!!!!

You are loved! Betty