Thursday, July 12, 2007

Need more prayers, please and thank you!

Hello Friends,

Thanks for your continued prayers and thoughts of Jeanine. We seem to require so many of them these days and ask for more, if you don't mind. We're having lots of problems with her platelets dropping to a dangerous level and they have to keep giving her platelet transfusions. Tonight was her 3rd one and her poor arms are looking like a "pin cushion"! Just kidding...they're looking more like a "target board"! She does have lots of bruises from being poked on so much. But, being the trooper that she is, she never complains. She does what each of her doctors tell her to do and she does it with a song in her heart. I have to admit, I do miss hearing her sing because she sings all the time. When I do hear her sing, it tells me that she's at least feeling a little better! I can't wait until the day I have my girl back!

Keep us both in your thoughts and prayers. She'll be back for all of us to enjoy again. Also, say a prayer for the Lady Byrd Johnson family. She was a great lady and we're happy that she has passed on to such a grander life!

Many blessings, Bill

No comments: