Friday, July 13, 2007

Jeanine is having a great brain day!

Hello Friends,

Wow - what a difference platelets have made in my gal. It's been an amazing change since her platelet level was boosted from 29 to 133! God is good and we are rejoicing in him by the minute! Rejoice with us - we all give God the glory!

We went to the radiation treatment today and then to lunch. She wasn't tired, but she seemed a little weary at first. I know this is taking a toll on her, me, the families and friends. It's like God performed a little miracle this afternoon. She went from being a little weary to being able to complete a whole file of work this afternoon and she didn't miss a beat! Whoo hoo! She found files that I couldn't find and hasn't slept at all today (which is usually what happens when she returns from radiation). These may seem like little strides to you, but trust me, they are big steps towards a healthy recovery!

Her right eye is almost back to normal from the allergic reaction the other night at Baylor Medical Center. That reaction caused her eye to swell shut within 30 seconds! It was an amazing thing, but here again, we give God the glory for giving the doctors the knowledge to know how to handle these types of situations!

Keep us in your prayers because they are working for the better! Thanks again and hope to give you just as great a report on Monday! She will have another platelet count done and we're praying that she will be producing her own platelets on her own.

Maw Squaw and Dad, thank you for taking care of my precious wife, your precious daughter. She loves you so much and I do too! Without your help, I wouldn't be able to continue working.

Have a great weekend and we'll be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkk!
In God's love,
Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everyone,
Wanted to let you know that I had written this portion of the blog for Bill. I can't seem to get in with my password, etc., so I went in as him, not knowing that he was updating the blogspot at the same time.
I am doing so well, but am ready to go to bed. It's after midnight and I need to get my rest regardless of how great I feel.
Have a great weekend and we'll keep things posted as they progress.
Love to you all and thanks for going through this journey with me!
Jeanine