Monday, May 7, 2007

An Update from Jeanine

Hello My Precious Friends,

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to know that God has led all of you to pray for me. It is so very meaningful to know how really loved I am.

I want all of you to know that I am praying for you too. We often times forget to pray for our caregivers and those who are praying for us. I lift each of you up to the Lord and ask that he keep you protected always. I want you all to know that God is with you and will provide everything you need, if you will only ask him. I am in his perfect hands and the surgeon is the vessel. God is the surgeon.

My neice Kara will keep this blog page updated. She has been a true God send for me and my husband. She is taking wonderful care of her Uncle Bill and she made sure everything at home was ready for our out of state company. That is helping Bill so much and ask that all of you to pray for him. We are so much a part of each other's lives and he is my everything, as I am his.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers. God is going to make me a blessing to all of you. I love you dearly and need each of you in my life.

Jean, Jeanine, Aunt Jean, Grandma Jean

2 comments:

Jenni said...

We love you, Jean. We've been praying for you, along with all of our family and friends here in Indiana.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry I was not able to see you before your surgery. Tom and I came by after we left the VA hospital (around 1pm) but couldn't find a parking space and had no money to pay for parking. I have been thinking of you continuously and hope you will forgive me for not being there in person. I do so need you in my life.

Love,
SueSue