Friday, May 11, 2007

Homecoming

To All:
I am delighted to report that I came home at noon today, with Jeanine at my side! She was discharged from the hospital this morning, and is feeling great. With all the excitement of leaving, she was a bit tired when we arrived. However, she wanted "a piece of cheese" (that she has been craving for 3 days) for lunch. She had some cherry tomatos, a couple of slices of ham, and some bites of avacado that Ray and Juanita had left. She is glad for all the beautiful flowers that had been brought home earlier. The "plants" will be carefully placed in our garden somewhere so they continue to grow and flourish. (I'll get Kenneth and Belinda to help me chose spots because they are so good at that, and have added flowers in our front yard that are beautiful. Ray and Juanita chose a beautiful rose that they too will help me select a location for.) There were also a ton of cards in the mail that has accumulated for the last several days. She is now seated in her recliner with a letter opener and enjoying each and every one of those. I think however, in the next few minutes, cuddled under her "prayer blanket", she will get some good sleep for a few hours.

Thanks again to all for your prayers, cards, gifts, flowers and gifts, and I will have more posted later. Kara will be visiting her parents in Oklahoma City this weekend, but I have some pictures to send to her for posting. (That's way over my head!)

God Bless each and every one of you.

Bill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jeanie Beanie-home at last! We're still praying, we believe in miracles and have claimed one in your name-God is good!
Next time you plan a family get together, could we do it in a more exciting place?
I love & adore you & Bill,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Jeanine,

Ann, Champ, and I are all glad to hear that you are home, feeling well, and safe and sound. Ann is planning to call you next week !!!

Thanks to Kara and Bill for all of the posts and we wish you the speediest of recoveries !!

The Lindahls

Anonymous said...

Oh Jeanine, I am so happy to hear that you are in your recliner and resting finally at home! Prayers will follow you sweetie to make sure you continue doing great. Please post your address or email it to me so I can send you cards.
Lots of love,
Maggie
maggiedelagarza79@sbcglobal.net