Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Update

Good morning!

I went to visit Jean last night. She is still doing well. She gets up and reads her blog and we sat and watched a storm come in through her window last night. Bill and I left around 8pm, just when they were coming to take her for her MRI. She will not be going home today, but most likely tomorrow. She has her moments of not feeling very good, but in 30 minutes or so, she's up and at it again. Bill's son and his wife are heading home this morning. So, all of the out of town guests have left now and life is slowly returning to normal.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanine,
This is Maggie and I am so thrilled and excited to hear of your wonderful progress! I have been praying for you and your loved ones for spirit and strength to help you through. I hope you get to go home asap!
Always in our thoughts and prayers,
Love,
Maggie DLG & Family
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanine...

This is Michelle O from your old HP days working with Joe M and Joe B. My daughter and I have been praying for your quick recovery but wow you are breaking the records for sure. Keep up the good work, take it slow and get well quickly. I am sure your always upbeat attitude is going to have you up and out in no time! Take Care... Michelle

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kara.
I spoke with Jean yesterday and she sounded wonderful! I was so happy to connect with her.
Thank you again for keeping us posted. I still continue to check multiple times a day to see if there are any updates; your communication means a lot to me. (Hi Jean! Love you..)

Anonymous said...

The Wiley Family out in California are praying for you and wishing a speedy recovery. Thanks to Kara for all the updates, this is a wonderful way of feeling like we are there with you in person not just in spirit. Love to all

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see you back at home!!! If you need anything at all just call me and I will come right over.
We sure have missed our favorite neighbor!!
Love,
Kenneth,Belinda,Cassidy & Kaila