Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thank you from Bill

I cannot begin to thank everyone for the outpouring of love and prayers for Jeanine. Her recovery is remarkable, and continues to improve day-after-day. Dr. Mickey is discharging her from the hospital tomorrow (Friday). On Tuesday, we have a meeting with Dr. Mickey, when we will go over all the M.R.I.'s, and he is confindent that we will have results of the pathology by then. Those results will be addressed also, plus an understanding if any further treatment is required. I will have more to add later, but for right now God Bless each and every one of you. "Prayer Works!"

Bill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you, Bill. I've been concerned about you, as well as my concern for Jean and the rest of the family.
I'll be glad when Jean is home in her own bed; test results come in, and you guys can put this all behind you.
My love to you both.
Marcy

Unknown said...

It is so wonderful to read the spiritually uplifting updates on how well Jeanine is doing. I am so glad to hear that she has done so well and is getting to go home tomorrow. There is truly no place like home. Thank you all so much for keeping us informed and know my thoughts and prayers have been and will continue to be with you all. God Bless, Mary Johnson

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanine and Bill, so glad to hear of your wonderful progress! It is so unbelieveable that you are leaving the hospital so soon! Please post your home address so we can send you cards.
Continued prayers and lots of love to all the family from ours!
Maggie De La Garza