Saturday, May 5, 2007

Saturday Update

Just wanted to give you all a quick update. Jean and Bill met with the surgeon this morning and he said that the tumor is larger than we thought. It is 3.5"x2.5" and to correct my previous post, it is on the left side of the brain, not the right. Jean was in good spirits today and her sister Sandy flew in from Indiana this afternoon. She had a room full of loved ones this evening. She should be getting a good nights sleep, thanks in part to the wonderful invention of the sleeping pill. Bill is doing well. He is already in bed, which is quite early for him. His son Ray and his wife Juanita will coming in tomorrow afternoon along with Jean's oldest sister, and my parents, Bill and Connie. Jean's room is filled with the most beautiful flowers and she loves them!! Other than that, no new news. I'll update tomorrow. Please keep sending your well wishes. Jean read most of them this afternoon and was very touched by some of things you guys said. Thanks again and keep praying!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanine and Family,
This is Maggie De La Garza and I just wanted to send you my strong prayers and love to you and your family. Even though I am on disability myself, I never have forgotten the great times I had with you and all of our HP Family. I know you will pull through with God's help.
Love,
Maggie

jpontuti1 said...

Jeanine and Bill,
It was great to be with you both last night and with your family!!! I know in my heart that you will get through this with no problem. I know God is with you, I felt Him last night while we were there. Please know that Rocky and I are with you every step of the way. Even though we may not be with you physically, you both are in our thoughts and prayers every hour of the day! We love you both!!

God bless you really really good!!
Judi and Rocky

Anonymous said...

Love you and sorry I didn't hear about this until Sunday. Thanks for calling me Jeanine. I'll be thinking of you and have asked other HPers to include you in their prayers.

Love,
SueSue

Anonymous said...

Jeanine & Bill,
I know that God is in control even when we have doubts. I am a cancer survivor thanks to God's healing. I know that God can comfort in the most difficult of times and that He will never leave or forsake us.

God bless you and you family.

Dev Norwood (HP retired)

Lorraine said...

Jeanine and Bill,
Your Re-membering family will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers when we gather Tuesday evening.Your faith and love of God are such an inspiration. Prayers are covering you and the doctors for tomorrow's surgery.
Love,
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

Jeanine,

You are in our thoughts and prayers and we hope all goes well for you tomorrow. We also hope Bill is hanging in there.

Love,

Ann, John & John Eric

Sheila Newman said...

Jeanine-

This is Sheila Newman(HP buddy). Long time- no see! Anyway, LaVada sent me an email. Didn't know if you knew but I got rehired back at HP in November working in IPG. Want you to know that I always loved out times working at HP together! I think of them often. You are in my thoughts and prayers! I informed my Sister, Joy Silverman, she is Church secretary at Colleyville Assembly. You are on their prayer list! I wish you the best and a speedy recovery!

Blessings!

Sheila

Anonymous said...

Jeanine:

I sent you an electronic card...it was a sunny warm beach!!! Thought it would be a pleasant change. Sounds like you are surrounded by loved ones and in good hands. As you know, all of us are praying for your speedy recovery! We love you....Pat