Monday, May 7, 2007

Jeanine's Doing Well

I just got to go in and see her. She is definitely exhausted. She knew who we all were and she laughed a little. She's doing really great. I just want to thank you from Bill and Jean for all of your prayers. They definitely work! God is good and he always provides the best for his children. I think this will be the last update of the day. I'll be back up here tomorrow and will let you know anything else we find out. Please try not to call Bill tonight. He's really tired but relieved. I will let you know contact info as soon as she gets out of ICU. There are no cell phones allowed in her room right now and there is not a room phone either. She cannot have flowers or anything there either, so as soon as she can be contacted I will let you know. Thank you again and God bless!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your last update Kara...Again lots of love and prayers to dear Jeanine and Bill. Now I can go to bed knowing that our girl is out!
Love,
Maggie De La Garza & Family

Anonymous said...

Your are definitely one of God's special angels. Will say a prayer tonight for your speedy recovery.

Love,
SueSue

Cindy said...

I am so grateful to our G-d for watching over you and keeping you safe for us. You are so very loved and special. My prayers are being answered and there are lots more.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the updates. I will continue to pray for Jean and Bill and the rest of the family. I know Jean is in the Almighty Gods hands. We cannnot ask for better. My prays are continually with you.

Love,

Debbie Keller

KarlS said...

I am Catholic and I have lit a candle at the alter of the Blessed Virgin Mary on Sunday. Mary, the Mother of Christ Jesus is someone to pray to in times of need and strength, and is a protector of life. Many prayers being offered for Jeanine's recovery and for Bill and the whole family.....
KS

KarlS said...

I am Catholic, and I have lit a candle at the alter of the Blessed Virgin Mary on Sunday. Mary, the Mother of Jesus is someone to pray to in times of need and strength, and a protector of life.
KS

Anonymous said...

I am so glad! I was on pins and needles waiting to hear. And, I love this blog!!! Great way to keep the information flow going.

I tried to get online last night from my hotel room but couldn't get access til this morning....

Love you and I am still keeping those prayers coming your way. I also know what Bill is challenged with - hoping and wishing that everything goes well!!! I remember that feeling all too well. Love you.....