Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day Update

Hello everyone. It's Mothers Day, and Jeanine has had a couple nights of pretty good rest. She's been sleeping in her recliner. Tonight, I think she will return to her regular bed. She is doing great. We take walks together outside, and she presses further and further.

This morning, she went with me to 7:30 Mass. It was a little cold in church, so she wore a ballcap that I had in the car. Her head gets cold! Keep that warm, and she complains about nothing.

Today was a very special day for me at church, as it was my first time as a Eucharistic Minister. Very special indeed, because Jeanine insisted that she be in attendance. We are truly blessed in many many ways.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Bill

2 comments:

elizabeth cook said...

Hi Bill!

What a beautiful way to celebrate Mother's Day. I'm so very happy for both you and Jeanine! God be with you this glorious day! Wish I had gone to 7:30 Mass instead of 9 AM.

Hugs & Love, Betty

Anonymous said...

You guys are quite the pair. So glad to hear how well you are doing. Keep it up!

Love you!
SueSue