Monday, May 21, 2007

Sad News for Sandy Jones from HP

Hello Folks,

Been quite a hectic day today. I awoke to swelling around my eyes and as Bill said in his blog posting it was due to the fluids and sleeping flat instead of being elevated.

I received a call from my dear true friend Sandy Jones. She and I worked together at HP and I believe a lot of you know who she is. She informed me that her husband, Tom, had passed away from a heart attack today! I was so totally shocked (still am). She and I will be planning the funeral arrangements, which I know are going to be as few as possible. Tom was a very private person and that's how he wanted his death to be too. I ask that you pray for Sandy and her family. I know that Tom went to heaven...that's the only place he could go.

If you would like to send her a sympathy card, then please send to my address at:

Sandy Jones
c/o Jeanine Nichols
3108 Andrew Court
Bedford, TX 76021

We have many things to be thankful for and Tom was one of them. Thank you God for giving us Tom. Be with Sandy as she grieves for the loss of him.

Many blessings to each of you,
Jeanine

No comments: