Friday, August 10, 2007

What happened?!

Howdy Family and Friends,
I posted a long blog yesterday, corrected it (I think I deleted it) and now it's not here! Oh well. This technology is something else!
My next doc appt. is Sept. 5th at 9:30 a.m. I'll be going for an MRI, bloodwork and then to see the doc herself. We will make plans for the next year as to what will happen. Our original plan was to take the chemo pills (I can't take as they messed up my body) for 5 days in a row and then be off for 23 days. They say that I will probably be on some other type of chemo pill and I am anxious to see what will be taking place.
Please pray for my hubby. He is absolutely saturated with poison ivy. He has been a bit grumpy these last couple of days and I know it's because of it being so hot and he has these big blotches all over him. I would be grumpy too! He did go back to the doc today and was given more steroid pills, a different type of ointment and a lotion.
That's it for now. I'm having a pretty good brain day, so have been working at it pretty hard. While Bill was at the doc's office I got a lot of things accomplished. We're still playing catch-up from me having my brain problems. Lots to do, and getting it done! We have wonderful clients who do understand the situation! Thank you.
You're in our prayers and we thank you for your prayers too. It's so nice to be loved, wanted, needed and appreciated. Love, Jeanine and Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jean - I'm wondering how things are going...any news? How are you feeling?
Love -
Marcy