Friday, August 17, 2007

It's been a few days!!

I don't mean to be remiss in posting to her blog, but we have been very very busy. I was quite far behind in a bunch of work at the home office, and she has been feeling well enough to be very helpful to me trying to get caught up again; and we are getting closer. She is feeling pretty darn good. Still has her moments, and some hours and days in fact that she isn't "up-to-snuff", but all and all we are pleased for now. We anxiously await the Dr. appointment on September 5, which will be another MRI and address the possible resumption of the chemo. Keep her in your prayers please, that this terrible thing is in remission. She doesn't have to have 100% babysitting anymore, and she is relieved at and enjoying that. Still no driving. Dr. has said that she can fly, and I have a business trip to Las Vegas the 28th of this month, and using her frequent-flyer miles, she is going with me. We are looking forward to it. We were married in Las Vegas some 31 years ago. She has been there several times with the various companies, but I haven't been there since before the Luxor was finished. They were still building it. (Of course I was there in the 60's when McCarren airport was "waaaaaaaaay" out of town.
For now, that's it. Will post again as soon as have some interesting or informative details.
God Bless you all .

Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill, Good to hear from you. Have a safe and wonderful trip to Las Vegas! Keeping you both in my prayers,
Betty C.