Monday, August 20, 2007

Concerns relieved!

Howdy. I spoke with Dr. Mickey's office today (Sue) and was assured that the swelling is in fact in the full range of normal. In fact, I may never completely seal. The fluids leak back and forth from the scull cavity. Any dizziness would not be associated with the fluid accumulation. I feel much relieved after I finally got a straight answer out of someone that this really and truly is within a "normal". Just hearing "that's normal" all the time is not enough explanation for me, and I might have ticked off a couple of medical folks earlier today about "communication". Hopefully that is resolved now, and Jeanine will see Dr. Maher (Chemo) and Dr. Mickey (Surgeon) both on September 5th. Like I say, I feel much relieved now that I have had a lay person communication with the medical professionals.
The Lord moves in mysterious ways.
God bless you all and I will keep posted.

Bill

No comments: