Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's HUMP Day!

And I haven't had to go to the doc since Monday. It has been SUPER nice to be able to stay at home and get some things done around the house. I am trying to help Bill with his business, but it still gets confusing when I try to accomplish more than one task at a time. I did make lunch for us, beef stroganoff, and it was delicious! I find that I have to eat what sounds good to me at the time or I just can't eat. You'd think I'd lose weight, but I haven't because all of those good sounding things come to me right before going to bed. I'm not fat - but I am fluffy!!!!

I'm a great aunt again! Whoo hoo! My niece, Melissa Jean (named after me), had a little boy last night. His name is Caiden Jack Throckmorton and I don't recall all the birth details. We're going to call him "Jack" after my Dad. My twin sis, Jan, is the Grandma and we're rejoicing in the celebration of life. Please do offer prayers up for my niece and Caiden. Everyone needs prayers and they do too! Thank you.

Corrected update on my Mom's eye. She only had the left eye operated on for the crystal lens. See how I screwed that update up? The other will eye will be operated on near the end of September/beginning of October. My youngest sister, Sandy, is flying my parents out to Indiana so they can celebrate my niece's twin daughters 1st birthday. We're so excited about having them. They are so precious and two totally different girls. What a joy!

Well folks, trying to decide what I want for dinner. Nothing sounds good but I know I have to eat. Maybe I'm just not hungry enough yet!?!

Enjoy your evening and keep Bill and I in your prayers. We seem to have a need to get to know one another again since our lives have been so interrupted!

Blessings and love,
Jeanine

p.s. Spring Creek BBQ sounds pretty darned good! YUMMERS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jean,
I couldn't be happier for how well everything has went for you. I saw Sandy a couple of weeks ago at my Dad's 75th birthday & she said she has been so impressed with how positive you have been through this whole thing. I'm so thankful Kara set this website up for you. I've checked it daily & it's allowed me to know exactly how to pray. You are blessed with such a wonderful family & so many friends that truly care. Is it any wonder with all the prayers that God has seen you through this. Give my love to your Dad & Mom. I've kept them in my prayers as well.
Cheryl Hamm