Thursday, June 14, 2007

The radiation treatment

Howdy folks -
Jeanine continues to do well. It is apparent now, from her getting tired and all, that she is "under treatment". The radiation seems to have a larger impact on how she feels. She seems to be tolerating the chemo just fine. Couple of little complaints of nausea, but no severe illness or anything.

I was allowed to enter the treatment room with her today, and see and understand the process. It is amazing! I had to leave for the actual "treatment", as does everyone else. There is no one int he room but Jeanine, and the moniter her on closed circuit TV. Everything is controlled from the exterior of that room.

The techs were kind enough to take some pictures of Jeanine in the treatment room, being setup for the treatment. I am e-mailing the pictures to my niece Kara to put on this blod. I just ain't that smart yet...... She is our uncomplaining source for tech help.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. It gave me a much better understanding of what was going on. I thank God for giving the scientists and doctors and techs the ability to engineer, build, develop, and use such marvelous and healing equipment. It still all goes back to HIM.

More later, as I have to get the pix sent to Kara.

Bill

No comments: