Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday Marks the Second Day

Good Afternoon:
Jeanine took her second chemo pill at bedtime last night, and this morning she received her second radiation treatment. This afternoon has been a bit rough for her. She says that even though there was no pain associated with the radiation treatment, "I can definitely tell that i've been zapped this time"! So far, no adverse reaction to the chemo pills. She takes the pills every night at bedtime, but no more radiation until Monday. She is staying very very strong, and all the prayers and encouragement from everyone is very important to her and her recovery efforts.
Blessings to all.
Bill

3 comments:

elizabeth cook said...

Hi Jeanine & Bill,

Here's hoping you guys have a weekend filled with peace...you've come a long way already this week.
God bless you both.

Sending hugs, love & prayers, Betty

Anonymous said...

Hi Jean and Bill,
You both have been in our thoughts and prayers. I had lunch with Shelley Thursday and she told me that was the day. You were starting everything. I called her Friday. She gave me updates and that you were doing well. Thank you God!!! She also gave me the blog site so I could check daily if she wasn't around. I was so happy to see you at Jason's graduation. You were the highlight.
With God's Love and Help you will get thru this. He will be there directing the doctors all the way.
God Bless You Both,
Fran and Dave

Anonymous said...

Since I was recuperating from a serious fall, I was not on my PC for a month. I only found out about this two days ago! I have prayed many times daily.

Jeanine, I wrote to my mother, Billie Loftis, who lives in Overton, TX and who was on the stage with us in Overton Elementary School in 2002 when the HP group officially adopted the school to receive free equipment. I told her that you still save the labels for education and box tops for education and send them to me for the school. I asked her to add you to her church prayer list.

Love, love, love,
Diane