Wednesday, September 5, 2007

GREAT NEWS!

Hello Family and Friends,
Well, I'm gonna live!!!! YAY! Went to see the docs today and they told me that my MRI looked great, they didn't see anything that they thought was bad and I don't have to take those nasty chemo pills. YAY!!!! My blood counts were great: White Blood Cells - 6, Plateletts - 250! YAY! I don't have to go back to see the team until 10/31/07! YAY! My surgeon told me that I don't need to see him until I have a problem. YAY! We're gonna keep praying that I don't ever have to see him!

Thanks to each and every one of you for your prayers and love. I thank God that you have all been in my life and your love and prayers have touched me more than you will know. I do give God all the glory! He is an awesome God and he watches out for his own!

Please pray for my nieces, Tiffany and Melissa, and my very dear friend, Janet. They are struggling through difficult times right now and need all the prayers we can give them. I'm living proof that prayers DO WORK! Thank you God!

My doctors did remind me that I am still recovering and asked that I be most cautious. They are so overly protective!!! They said it would be about another year before I'm totally in the clear!

Love and Rejoicing,
Jeanine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that God has answered everyone's prayers.
He is an AWESOME GOD!

Phyllis Estes
St. Joseph, MO.

The Ingraldi Family said...

Praise the Lord! Many people have been praying for you that you don't even know.

Leigh Ann Ingraldi
Bellevue, NE

Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanine & Bill,

What great news! God's peace and blessings to both of you!

See you soon at Re-Membering Church! Love, Betty

Unknown said...

Dear Jeanine,

This is the best news ever. Our Prayers have been answered and I will continue to keep you and your family in mine. Love, Mary