Friday, May 22, 2009

R E M I S S I O N...Remission!

Dear Family and Friends,

God continues to bless us and we are so thankful to him. We are still in REMISSION and don't go back to the doctor for 4 months now, instead of 3! When we return, I will return as a "Clinical Trial" patient and they will pay for all of my needs.

My insurance has stopped paying for my visits, so God love Dr. Maher, she never ceases to amaze us and told us that she had a "brilliant" idea! SWU is going to start clinical trials again and she told me that she wouldn't charge me for today's visit either!

Thanks for continuing to pray for me! God is good to his faithful followers! I am humbled by his amazing power.

Don't go back to the doc until Sept. 24th. Until then...Happy Trails!

Praise be to God,
Jeanine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL news Jean, (and Bill). God is SOOOOO faithful!
I love you both - Marcy

Monty said...

Jeanine and Bill are two of the nicest people I know. EVERY time I was in need during my dialysis and recent transplant I knew I could count on them if needed. I love you guys ! I don't use that L word litely. Monty