Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Well...God did it again!

I'm so thrilled to tell you that I'm in REMISSION again! Don't you just love those reports from my doctor?! I certainly do and hope that each report from here on is that same beautiful word...R E M I S S I O N ! As you know, it's my favorite word!
I've been feeling a lot of being irritable, snotty, hateful and shared that with my doctor. She gave me something to help me and she told me that was normal for my condition. Thank God there's something normal about me!!!
I had a real treat today. One of the gals that I did my radiation and chemo with was there for her check-up and we had lunch together and then hubby and I took her to the airport. She lives in Midland and has to fly in for her follow-ups. She looked great and it was wonderful to see Lynn. She made my day!
Celebrated my Dad's 75th birthday over this past weekend and want to thank all of you for responding to your invites with your cards and good wishes. He's having a blast and it's a shame that the month of July will be over with soon. If you haven't sent your card, there's still time. And if you don't get it sent in for July, then go ahead and send it. He's just like a little boy in a toy shop! Oh, do I love my Dad! I just love everyone!
Thanks for your prayers and thanks be to God for the healing that he is working in my brain. My doctor did tell me that there is some scar build up and that I may have problems down the road, but right now...it's REMISSION! I think I'm healed, but they don't like to use that word - at least not yet! Love to you all, Jeanine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful word "remission" for a beautiful lady. I give thanks to our Almighty Father for his gift of YOU in my life!

Hugs and love, Betty

Anonymous said...

Really Cool. Glad to hear such wonderful news. That is awesome. And I'm glad you had a wonderful b'day with you Dad. Take care. See you soon. Love, Jackie Weik, Remembering Church

Elaine said...

Jeanine, I am praising the Lord with you. I met you at Debbie McDaniel and Diane Pierce's jewelry party.

Elaine