Thursday, March 20, 2008

What's our favorite word?

R E M I S S I O N ! That was the report from Dr. Maher on March 12th! YAY! God continues to be with me throughout this journey. I know if it weren't for all of your prayers that remission might not be the report. Thank you for praying continually for me. God hears them and I feel them.

Got lots of things planned for April and May. My nephew, Kyle Wiley, is getting married to a lovely young lady, Crystal Christensen, on April 12th in San Diego, CA. We're looking forward to flying out for the wedding to witness this special occasion. My brother-in-law, Steve Poe, is going to baptize them both on April 13th. Should be a time for joy and even more celebration!

Then in May we are flying to Ft. Lauderdale, FL for a few nights, just to get away. We had this planned for our anniversary, but it didn't work out, so we will do that in May. We'll also be taking a small cruise to Nassau while in FL. Really looking forward to that!

Each of you have a blessed Easter. Thank you again for your healing prayers.
Love,
Jeanine

No comments: