Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ME! I'M IN REMISSION!

Well Folks,
The treat was on me today! Went in to have my MRI, bloodwork and visit with Dr. Maher and was told that I am in Remission!!!! Praise God for all the good that he does in this world. Praise God for the scientists that work so hard to find cures for these horrible diseases.

I have to go back on January 9th for another follow-up, but that's ok. I will have to do that for another year. I'm just thankful that nothing else had formed!

I have many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. My hubby and I will be married 31 years and our anniversary is on Thanksgiving this year.

Rejoice with us as we give thanks to our heavenly Father! Thanks for your healing prayers!

In God's love,
Jeanine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL news, Jean!! What a great way to begin the holidays! And...Happy Anniversary! Remember your first? :) I had a ball!
Love to you both,
Marcy